Homeless Education

McKinney-Vento Act

  • If you lost your housing and now live in a shelter, motel, vehicle, camp ground, or temporary trailer; on the street; doubled-up with family or friends; or in another type of temporary or inadequate housing, your child might be able to receive help through a federal law called the McKinney-Vento Act.

Last Modified on June 1, 2023