Byron Area Schools
Byron of Education, 2019
Jeff Vandemark, Secretary
Eric Sneed, Vice President
Amy Lawrence, President
Stella Glass, Trustee
Mike McGuire, Treasurer
Jim Anibal, Trustee
Will Honke, Trustee
Board of Education Goals
- Leadership - Provide leadership for major initiatives and change efforts.
- Student Achievement - Improve student achievement.
- Community Connection - Create an environment that nurtures the value of education.
- Financial Responsibilities - Maximize resources for teaching and learning.
- Facilities Responsibilities - Develop and implement a plan for the physical needs of the facilities.
Board of Education Meeting Schedule
Meeting Date Type of Meeting Meeting Notes January 22, 2019 Organization & Regular February 18, 2019 Regular begins at 7:30 pm March 6, 2019 Work Session canceled at 02/18/19 Regular Meeting March 18, 2019 Regular
April 15, 2019 Regular May 8, 2019 Work Session
May 20, 2019 Regular June 17, 2019 Regular July 15, 2019 Regular August 19, 2019 Regular September 4, 2019 Work Session September 16, 2019 Regular rescheduled;
September 23, 2019 Regular see above October 21, 2019 Regular November 6, 2019 Work Session November 18, 2019 Regular December 16, 2019 Regular January 21, 2020 Organization and Regular
Meeting Start Times
Regular meetings: 7:00 p.m.
Organizational meetings: 6:45 p.m.
Work sessions: 6:00 p.m.
All meetings will be held in the George Vince Community Library/Byron High School Media Center, 312 W. Maple Street, Byron, MI 48418, unless otherwise posted.
Upon request to the Board, the District shall make reasonable accommodations for disabled persons to be able to participate in meetings.
There are no upcoming events to display.