Byron Middle School
312 W. Maple Ave.
Byron, MI 48418
Phone: (810) 266-4422
Fax: (810) 266-4150
Doors Open at 7:15am
Warning Bell: 7:25 am
1st Hour: 7:30 am - 8:25 am
2nd Hour: 8:30 am - 9:25 am
3rd Hour: 9:30 am - 10:25 am
SPARC: 10:30 am - 11:00 am
Lunch: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
4th Hour: 11:35 am - 12:30 pm
5th Hour: 12:35 pm - 1:30 pm
6th Hour: 1:35 pm - 2:30 pm
Full Day Schedule:
Half Day Schedule:
Attendance Phone Line
THE EAGLE CODE
Byron Secondary sets high standards for character and behavior. The responsibility for good conduct rests on the student. Students follow a code for self-discipline called the EAGLE CODE. Each student is expected to read this code, understand its implications, and model it daily to the best of his/her ability.
As a Byron Secondary student, I will contribute positively to my school by:
- Being responsible.
- Striving for excellence in academics, citizenship, leadership, and sportsmanship.
- Taking pride in my personal appearance.
- Striving for acceptable, healthy, and positive behaviors.
- Using good manners and listening while others speak.
- Always showing respect for people and property.
- Sharing my time and talents with others in a positive manner.
- Building community by being kind, courteous, and considerate of others.
- Taking pride in Byron Secondary.
- Doing my best to bring honor to Byron Secondary.
At Byron Secondary, no one has the right to keep a teacher from teaching or a student from learning. Anyone who chooses to do so loses the privilege of being in class. Faculty and staff will assign consequences ranging from detention through suspension whenever a student is choosing behaviors contrary to the EAGLE CODE.