Grievance Procedure

  • The Byron Area Schools grievance procedure can be found in our Student Handbooks, using this link Byron Grievance Procedure,
    or via the website by selecting Bylaw and Policies in the District Information tab.  
    Civil Rights and Title IX Compliance Officers are:

    312 W Maple St
    Byron, MI 48418
    (810) 266-4620

Last Modified on December 1, 2023