Byron Middle School
Middle School Full Day: 7:50 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
Middle School Half Day: 7:50 a.m. - 11:20 p.m.
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- While School is in Session -
~PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL EXAM SCHEDULE~
Monday - Full Day
1st Hour 7:50 – 8:10
2nd Hour 8:15 – 8:35
3rd Hour 8:40 – 9:00
4th Hour 9:05 – 9:25
5th Hour 9:30 – 9:50
6th Hour 9:55 – 10:15
7th hour 10:20 – 10:45
Lunch 10:45 – 11:15
6th Hour (Exam) 11:20 – 1:00 *Please note passing time is 10 minutes
7th Hour (Exam) 1:10 – 2:50
Tuesday - Full Day
FVR 7:50 – 8:50 *Please note passing time is 10 minutes
1st Hour (Exam) 9:00 – 10:40
3rd Hour (Exam) 10:45 – 11:15
Lunch 11:20 – 11:50 *Please note passing time is 10 minutes
3rd Hour (Exam) 12:00 – 1:00
5th Hour (Exam) 1:10 – 2:50
Wednesday - Half Day (students dismissed at 11:20)
2nd Hour (Exam) 7:50 – 9:30 *Please note passing time is 15
minutes, sack lunches will be available for purchase at this time; regular/free/reduced prices apply.
4th Hour (Exam) 9:45 – 11:20
312 W. Maple Ave.
Byron, MI 48418
Phone: (810) 266-4422
Fax: (810) 266-4151
THE EAGLE CODE
Byron secondary sets high standards for character and behavior. The responsibility for good conduct rests on the student. Students follow a code for self-discipline called the EAGLE CODE. Each student is expected to read this code, understand its implications, and model it daily to the best of his/her ability.
As a Byron Secondary student, I will contribute positively to my school by:
- Being responsible.
- Striving for excellence in academics, citizenship, leadership, and sportsmanship.
- Taking pride in my personal appearance.
- Striving for acceptable, healthy, and positive behaviors.
- Using good manners and listening while others speak.
- Always showing respect for people and property.
- Sharing my time and talents with others in a positive manner.
- Building community by being kind, courteous, and considerate of others.
- Taking pride in Byron Secondary.
- Doing my best to bring honor to Byron Secondary.
At Byron Secondary, no one has the right to keep a teacher from teaching or a student from learning. Anyone who chooses to do so loses the privilege of being in class. Faculty and staff will assign consequences ranging from detention through suspension whenever a student is choosing behaviors contrary to the EAGLE CODE.
Attendance Phone Line
2018 - 19 Class Schedule
Warning Bell 7:45a.m.
1st Period 7:50a.m.-8:41a.m.
2nd Period 8:46a.m.-9:37a.m.
3rd Period 9:42a.m.-10:33a.m.
4th Period 10:38a.m.-11:30a.m.
5th Period 12:05p.m.-12:56p.m.
6th Period 1:01p.m.-1:53p.m.
7th Period 1:58p.m.-2:50p.m.
Students may enter the building at 7:30a.m.