Byron Area Schools
Byron of Education, 2020
Jeff Vandemark, President
Eric Sneed, Vice President
Amy Lawrence, Secretary
Stella Glass, Trustee
Mike McGuire, Treasurer
Jim Anibal, Trustee
Will Honke, Trustee
Board of Education Goals
- Leadership - Provide leadership for major initiatives and change efforts.
- Student Achievement - Improve student achievement.
- Community Connection - Create an environment that nurtures the value of education.
- Financial Responsibilities - Maximize resources for teaching and learning.
- Facilities Responsibilities - Develop and implement a plan for the physical needs of the facilities.
Board of Education Meeting Schedule
Meeting Date Type of Meeting Meeting Notes January 21, 2020 Organization & Regular February 24, 2020 Regular March 4, 2020 Work Session March 16, 2020 Regular
April 20, 2020 Regular May 6, 2020 Work Session May 18, 2020 Regular June 22, 2020 Regular July 20, 2020 Regular August 17, 2020 Regular September 2, 2020 Work Session September 21, 2020 Regular October 19, 2020 Regular November 4, 2020 Work Session November 16, 2020 Regular December 14, 2020 Regular January 11, 2021 Organization and Regular
Meeting Start Times
All meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
All meetings will be held in the George Vince Community Library/Byron High School Media Center, 312 W. Maple Street, Byron, MI 48418, unless otherwise posted.
Upon request to the Board, the District shall make reasonable accommodations for disabled persons to be able to participate in meetings.
There are no upcoming events to display.